- Amazing interactive automata models powered by the simple crank; Ideal birthday gift or Christmas present for kids
- Assemble the paper kit and turn crank to enjoy this automation; The only tool needed is glue
- Designed by Keith Newstead, (born in 1956 in the U.K,) a world-renowned automata designer. You can see his fabulous works on sale in the British Museum, the Tower of London, and the National Gallery
- Great educational DIY projects to spend time together with your kids and have fun
- Recommended for children 7 years old or older; WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.